90 Hour Real Estate Licensing Program - TERMS, CONDITIONS and CONDUCT POLICIES
Arizona Academy of Real Estate Payment Policies:
- Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Payments can be made online or in person with a credit card, check or cash. AARE accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- AARE requires all tuition and fees to be paid in full prior to attending classes.
- All returned checks are subject to a $25 returned check fee.
Arizona Academy of Real Estate Refund Policies:
- Refund requests for students who have enrolled online and have not picked up materials must be made within 30 days of enrollment. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Refund requests for students who have registered and picked-up course materials and/or attended classes must be made within 14 days of accepting these terms and conditions and/or completing the online registration purchase. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged in addition to the course materials fee. A $25 fee for each class or portion of class attended will also be charged.
Arizona Academy of Real Estate Attendance Policies:
- Students will be given 6 months from the enrollment date* to complete the course and any applicable school exams. *The enrollment date is the date student paid for the course (online or in person).
- Students completing the course after the 6 month period, but within one year of the enrollment date will be charged for any updated class materials, $50 testing fee (for 30 days) and $25 for each class session needed or $199 (whichever is less).
- After one year from enrollment date, students must retake all 18 sessions and pay a $299 tuition fee plus any applicable class materials fee.
- Students may repeat any class session at no charge during their six months (if space is available).
- Students must abide by “Student Conduct” policies listed in student book.
Arizona Academy of Real Estate Career Partner Program:
Gift Certificate Policies:
All gift certificate purchase have no cash value and are non-refundable. Gift Certificate is transferable but can be used for goods and services only. Gift Certificate issued in 2017 will expire 12/31/17.